December 9, 2010

Christmas Touches

This week I had the opportunity to help a neighbor do a little decorating for Christmas. It sure was fun to do some shopping and spend an afternoon moving things around and adding a few Christmas touches to her home! Next week I will be doing more shopping and purchasing some larger pieces of furniture to place in her home.
Before..a little boring


After..warm and inviting!


I moved this little chair inside, moved a table and got creative with some old crates


Extra clippings from the tree filled inside a crate and add some balls,pinecones and bells





Replaced her plates, added some berries and bows


Brown plate, extra clippings, jingle bells, bows and apples. Light the candles and you have instant warmth!


A table runner, some candles and a little green! Do you see that lazy susan all rustic and worn! Love it!!
She has such a beautiful home and I appreciate the opportunity!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?? I am happy to say that I'm almost there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment