April 30, 2013

Targets Threshold Line


Hey ya'll, hope your having a beautiful week.

I would ask if you have seen the Target Threshold Collection but I figured you would have to be under a rock somewhere to not know about it. The colors are fabulous and their patterns are just so fun! 
I had all white curtains hanging in my living room but was wanting something a little more vibrant, so when I spotted these at Target and found out I could get a longer length online I wasted no time putting in my order. I love the bold pattern and the change they made to this room.





On my last trip to Target I spotted these yellow striped pillows and lamp shade and couldn't stop thinking about how "happy" they would look in my living room. Yep, I brought them home too..






Gotta love Target!!

Do you frequent Target and love their Threshold Collection too?

Have a blessed week my friends!

4 comments:

  1. I MUST live under a rock - I don't know about that line, and I missed your last post on your sweet grandbaby! Congratulations!!!! So happy for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I love Target.. I will have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Neat post. There's a problem together with your website in web explorer, would test this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a huge section of people will omit your wonderful writing due to this problem.

    my weblog: Losing Weight Fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an avid item collector too I supposed. It’s very inspiring to know how you were able to turn the items you got from your trip into something as a subject of design. Could you give me some tips too on how to design a living room for a family of 10? Thank you..

    My Webblog: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete