August 11, 2012

Wasted Space


Hello my friends!
Hoping your all having a wonderful weekend and maybe getting some projects done around the house. Not many projects going on this weekend here but lots of time spent with good friends and family. Fun is the only thing on tap for our weekend!

I was sitting on my couch one day looking at my kitchen and wondering what changes I could make in there. I love the look of white cabinets and would love to paint them but that is just not an option right now. Then it came to me again ( I did this in my last house) why not remove the doors on the cabinets above the refrigerator? Do you have this space? I can never use it because I am vertically challenged (short) so it ends up being wasted. Why not decorate it!


Those two large doors were removed for a little more decor. 




I would like to add a small light inside so it's not so dark up in there



Another little change for no money. Woohoo!




Do you have wasted space? Why not remove the doors and fill it with pretty decor.

Have a beautiful weekend my friends!

Linking up at: Transformation Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. Love the change...removing the doors really opened it up, and the light would be a nice added touch! Love your cabs. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're fabulous! What a great idea! Love it. Love you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny, how us short people are always good at transforming high things into beauties.

    ♥U!

    ReplyDelete