September 4, 2011

MIA

Hey girls..sorry I have been missing lately but the day has come...
Tomorrow we will be moving things into our new home!
Can I get an amen!

It will be a couple of days before we have our new service hooked up and ready to go
I will miss checking out your ideas and inspiration but look forward to seeing all the ideas that are popping up for fall! It finally felt like the start of a fall morning here today...finally, this 100 plus weather is for the birds
I look forward to sharing some decorating pictures and hopefully some projects too!

I hope you all have a blessed week!

See ya soon!!

Is anyone else addicted to Design Star like me?? Just curious...I really wanted Kelly to win but I'm having a feeling it's going to be Meg...whatcha think??

Ok really...talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment