August 24, 2011

A Light and Courage

Wow, I can't believe its been so long since my last post!
I will be glad to get moved and settle in so I can get back to projects. Just in time with the Fall and Christmas season sneaking up on us! 
I love Fall..it's my favorite season! 

My light is finally up and I am loving it! I need to get the bulbs but look how big it is!
Loooove!!





I cannot wait to see her all lit up over my table!

I got to spend the day today with one of my favorite people in the world!
My baby girl!
We went for pedicures, grabbed some lunch and headed to the movies to see THE HELP
Have you seen this? If not...GO!! Grab your daughter, your mom, your best girlfriend, your sister, whoever and go see this fabulous movie! 
I laughed, cried and just felt so encouraged when I left.

There were so many favorites for me in this movie but the one thing that stood out for me was the amount of Courage it took for both Skeeter and The Help to do what was right. 

Sometimes that means losing friends...
Sometimes that means losing our life....
Sometimes it's not popular....
Sometimes its scary....
DO IT ANYWAY!

Courage creates change and Courage changes lives!

It was such a blessing to be with my daughter to see this movie.. I pray that she will always remember to be courageous and I pray that I will always live that out in front of her!

You is Kind..You Is Smart...You Is Important
(Words to fill our children with every day)

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment