November 1, 2012

Christmas Sewing Box


Hey friends!

I should be in bed right now, the first day of the Barn Sale starts tomorrow and I am so looking forward to visiting with friends and meeting fellow bloggers. It's my favorite part of the show!

I wanted to share something I made that I am taking with me.  I picked up these old sewing machine boxes at a yard sale and sold a few "as is" but with these three I wanted to create something pretty for Christmas. Yes, I said Christmas!

I started with the sewing box..duh..added some floral styrofoam and just starting sticking in Christmas picks. 


I didn't take pictures of every step (sorry) but this is where you can get creative.


Most of my picks were found at Hobby Lobby. Some of the ornaments are from Target clearance last year. 

















I am looking forward to visiting with many old friends and meeting new ones. 
Off to bed now! Its gonna be a busy day..

Have a beautiful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. They look wonderful. I love the ribbon you used. Where did that come from?

    I hope you have a lot of success at the sale and a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete