December 5, 2012

Christmas in the Kitchen


Hope you are having a beautiful week. 
Are you still decking the halls and making your home warm and welcoming for Christmas?
I have done about as much as I am gonna do this year.
I added some touches in the kitchen and always enjoy creating a small cocoa/coffee station bar for my family. I don't have a large kitchen, more of a galley style, so it limits my use of space. 
Here is a look at my cute little station and a few more pics of my Christmas in the Kitchen.





Paper straws from Kirklands
I got a large box of these around the Fourth of July and have used them on many occasions


I know the jar says "cookies". Its actually an old candy jar
I found it at an estate sale and added the label and it usually resides in the pantry but it fit just perfect in that metal holder and I love the pop of red. It holds our coffee pods






Apothecary jar filled with Twizzlers and a plate found at Target several years ago







Wreath was a Pottery Barn clearance item two years ago
I made the chalkboard using a thrift store frame








Topiary tree was found at Goodwill years ago
TJ Maxx frame with our Christmas picture this year.

Do you have a cocoa station? I would love to see it if you do. Leave me a comment and I will check it out.
Have a blessed day!

Linking up at:
Primp your Stuff
Time Travel Thursday
Craftberry Bush

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so pretty ...we do have a cocoa station but it's closely monitored cause the kiddies like to stick their hands in the mallow jar ..:) thank you for sharing your pretty touches around home ..xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to make one in a section of the kitchen too, but haven't gotten 'round tuit' yet. I did enjoy yours and the blog Stone Gable created quite a cute one a while back too. Enjoyed finding your blog via a blog party and will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete