November 28, 2011

A Little Christmas


Hey girls!
It seems like forever since I last posted. Busy, busy..
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break. I enjoyed my kids being home and just relaxing. Did you do any shopping on Black Friday??  I was not about to hit those stores but I did get away with a sweet friend of mine and poke around in an old house that was about to be torn down and found some goodies. Now that is my kind of Black Friday shopping!! 

I love this time of year, don't you?
The lights, the colors, the music and most of all because we celebrate our Savior!! 
No better person to celebrate!

Have you decked your halls yet?
I started a few days ago and finally got the tree finished today..yay!


My buffet decorated with a small tree (Goodwill) and a address number found at the thrift store
The santa book was given to me by some sweet friends


My mantel all decked out with greenery, milk glass and candles all thrift store finds
Stockings from Target several years ago


A coffee table centerpiece


I love a pretty table!!




Finally..our tree!


Whew...this decorating thing is lots of work..but sooo worth it!
Have a beautiful day my friends.

I love hearing from you, is your home all decked out yet??

1 comment:

  1. Love the buffet, especially the candle holder on the end. Number 5 is my favorite number.
    Christmas Blessings. Audrey Z. at Timeless Treasures.

    ReplyDelete