October 6, 2011

New Life for a Feed Sack


I hope you are all having a wonderful week!
I spent yesterday out thrifting and looking for some goodies for the upcoming Barn Sale.
Whats the Barn Sale you ask??  Its a one day sale in Gonzales Tx at the JB Wells Show Barns, put on by two of the cutest chicks you'll ever meet. Suzanne and Tracy over at thegirlsatrustedgingham are giving previews so go check them out. Its grown this year so they had to move it to a bigger place. If you get a chance we would love to see you there, and be sure and stop by to say hello!

A peek at some treasures..








Pink...ahhh..love it!

Did you see the feed sack in a frame?? Love it!! I found a couple while out thrifting when my sister was here along with the frames. I thought how cute would those be cut and framed on the wall..well turns out..pretty darn cute!





Sorry, no tutorial..you get the picture though, cut, staple, hang!



Ok, so one will make it to the sale..I can't help myself



I hope you can make it out and find a treasure (or two)!
I would love to see you

Have a blessed day!
Linking up at:


http://www.shabbynest.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun way to spend the day! Sure wish I could join you.
    -Revi (from Amarillo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound fun! Love the old frame you chose... it's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete