October 27, 2011

Drawer Fronts

It's almost Friday!! Can I get an amen!
I look forward to slowing down the pace a little as the weekend approaches. 

One of my favorite things to do when junking is to look for things that don't have any real purpose. Something discarded that someone else might pass up. Its part of the challenge to find a new use for something destined for the trash.

On a recent trip out and about I found this beautiful drawer front and knew it still had some life left in it. I loved the color of the wood and the gold worn patina. 
I brought it home and hung it on the wall but it needed a little extra something...


I found a jar with a handle and tied it with some ribbon to one of the drawer pulls and added some hydrangeas. 
I love the way it looks on the wall and the colors are perfect for the fall season!





Do you look for things to use in different ways?? 
I love a good challenge!!

Enjoy your weekend!!
We had a cool front blow in and it sure feels more like fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment