Some of the blogs I visit regularly are doing a 25 things post.
Random things about yourself that help everyone get to know you a little better.
This is a stretch for me but I thought I would give it a try..
1. I have eaten enough chocolate in the last week to last me several months
2. I finished a pantry makeover but haven't brought myself to get the pictures taken so I can get them on here..my camera needs batteries
3. I am preparing for a wedding shower in my home in about 3 weeks
4. I am going on a ladies retreat next week and I am excited/nervous all at the same time
5. I am picking up my sis in law on Tues and making a trip up to Canton for a couple of days...super excited
6. I am so proud of my kids, I cried last week and thanked God for them..my cup overflows!
7. My daughter gets married in 3 months..I feel like I should be doing something
8. I have blog obsession..seriously!
9. I want to go to Blissdom next year..even if its by myself
10. I have spring fever
11. I bought two new magazines this week (Country Home and Country Living) they are old but still sooo good!
12. I'm having girl time in less than 3 days (see #5) Giddy!!
13. I started reading my bible at the beginning of the year and have only missed a few days since
14. I love thrifting
15. Looking for a new rug
16. I just had more M&Ms..problem..jus sayin
17. I miss having close girlfriends
18. Senior pics this week for my son..we have rescheduled twice because of rain
19. I am loving the color blue lately and want it in my new rug
20. I respect my man...alot!
21. I went junkin this week and bought silver..again
22. Does anyone else watch Heartland on TV?? I love that show!
23. My daughter and her fiance are coming for dinner tomorrow night, I'm making Pioneer Woman's Lasagna
24. I found a lipstick I love today..thanks Revlon
25. Saying your sorry doesn't mean your wrong, it just means you value that person more than being right.
I hope you have a blessed Sunday!
I will be back to show you the pantry soon....need batteries for that camera.
Thanks for stopping in..I love your comments so feel free to leave me one!