April 7, 2011

Old Stuff New Finds

Hey girlies..sorry I have been MIA. Wedding plans, new cars for new drivers (prayers please), school stuff..well you know the drill.. I had a chance to get out and do some thrifting and junking this week and I found some really fun things! Some I will keep and others I will sell.


I found this darling little cart that I put on my back porch. I also found the pots, the yellow one is old and the smaller ones inside have Italy on the inside, I am loving their patina. The cute little crate was so cheap I had to pick it up and will probably show up in my next sale.


I have been working on my back porch area. I used two king size pillow cases (I had) to cover the old cushion..have you seen the price of these things new?? Yikes!


I love these old light fixtures and for 1.99 I think it will look great in my laundry room redo (coming soon to a blog near you) Don't you love all the garage junk in the background? 


Loved this old drawer..may turn up in a sale with a new life??


Loving this old door..so many ideas for this one but you will have to wait and see..
The piece of chippy paint wood is going to be a new sign..it will also be for sale!

I am expecting my new paint anyday now and can't wait to get started on my buffet. I did an older post on it showing you that someone had thrown it away..still can't believe that..but, she's about to get new life!!

The days here have been so beautiful lately and I see God's glory all around me! I hope you take the time to take it all in..He is sooo good!!

3 comments:

  1. That light fixture is a great find! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome finds! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous finds! I found you through a post on Jones Design Co. I saw that you were from Texas and I had to pop and over and check out your blog. Can't wait to see what you make next!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete