April 27, 2011

Moss Letter and Lillies

Hey girls, I hope you all had a wonderful Resurrection Sunday!

My sis-in-law surprised me and showed up here on Easter with my inlaws and brought me these!


I love her! She knows me..I would have picked white also!!

No, she did not make the trip just for me. Her mom had knee surgery yesterday and everything went well! We did get a chance on Monday to slip away for a day of shopping and she treated me to a pedicure!! I never take the time to do this for myself or I can always find something else to spend my money on..anybody else like that??
We just sat and talked and took our time.. It was fabulous!!
The rest of the day was spent shopping at one of my favorite places..PB Outlet!
I found a couple things..I know shocking!

This cute old crate and some clear oil bottles that I will probably add labels to and use for shampoo bottles in my bathroom.

I also noticed in the PB catalog these moss letters (way to expensive) and thought I could copy them much cheaper, so while in Hobby Lobby I picked up a few supplies to make my own.

I grabbed some moss, a letter for my last name and some pretty ribbon.
I used regular ole Elmers to glue it to the letter and that was it.



This was a messy project but I looove how it turned out!





I can't believe it is already Wednesday, the days seem to fly by and summer is on its way! My kids remind me of this often.
I pray your week is blessed and you are inspired to do something creative!

I would love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS, Tiff! I am definately going to have to try this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just instantly fell in love with this project. i am going to do it this weekend for sure!!! i even know exactly where i'm gonna put it!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea! I am going to have to try this as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete