April 16, 2011

Small Spaces

I hope you girls are having a wonderful weekend!
The weather is just about perfect here in my neck of the woods. Remember that old door I showed you a few posts back?? I had several different ideas and wasn't sure which one to settle on until I started moving some furniture around to make room for my new buffet! Loving it by the way..
I had a small white table that needed a new home and would you believe it fit right against this old door..perfectly!
I had hubby attach two brackets to make sure it would be stable and now I have a hall tree in this small space right inside my front door. I love it when things work out like that..don't you??





I am thinking of adding a cubby at the top to hold a basket..what do you think??
I love to hear from you..talk to me girls!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love it when things come together like that? It looks wonderful!!!Have a great rest of your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete