May 14, 2011

Days to Remember

It seems like yesterday I was holding this little boy and chasing him around everywhere! He was such a strong willed child never letting me hold his hand, hiding from me in the store (not a good story), and crying, crying, crying. There were days I would cry right along with him..ugh! 

Those days are long gone and have been replaced with a gentle spirit, a loving kiss before he leaves me (even in front of friends) and a happy and fun personality. I know I have said this many times before but I can't believe where the time goes. In one year I will be watching him walk across the stage and move on into the next chapter of his life. I could not be any prouder of the young man he has become!!

I hope you have a wonderful time tonight my sweet boy, I pray you remember these days as happy ones and look forward to what the future holds for you!

I love you with my whole heart!!

















Have a beautiful Sunday my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post.

    I have one that is fast approaching eighteen and one that will be graduating from middle school next week. They grow so fast and there have been loads of laughs and tears. I love watching them grow into the men they're becoming.

    ReplyDelete