May 9, 2011

It's Official

Sorry I have been slow on posts here lately..I have been a little preoccupied! Hubby and I have been praying and talking and we have decided that with the Lords blessing we will be putting our home on the market tomorrow!!! 
We have decided to downsize since our oldest is getting married, our middle is heading to college next year and it will just be the youngest home with us. It's a good move and a great time to do it (I think..remember I am planning a wedding?!!)
I'm sure it will be crazy busy around here but I am up for it. Not to mention we will be saving a lot of money!
God wants us to be good stewards of our finances and with his blessing we will be doing just that.

I am super excited because you know what that means....new spaces to decorate!! Woo Hoo!

I am looking forward to sharing our new adventure with you..the good, the bad and hopefully not the ugly!
Did I mention I am planning a wedding??
Am I crazy...wait, don't answer that!!

Have a beautiful Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. Wow Tiff! What an adventure to move again! Will you build? Do you already have your eye on something? Your home will show beautifully, of course. You're the only person I know that could decide one day and be ready to list and show the next! You're amazing! By the way, send me info about your show coming up shortly.... :)

    ReplyDelete