July 10, 2011

A Childs Armoire..Part Two


I hope you are all having a wonderful, relaxing Sunday!
I had a wonderful morning praising my Savior and came home to a yummy pot roast waiting for me (crock pots..gotta love em')
We also had a showing today and I think it went really well..praying!!

I did a previous post on a childs armoire that I had been working on and gave you a few teaser pics before I finished it..well I finally finished it and it is going to be going back to its original home this week.
Let's take a look back and see just how far this little girl has come..




Dirt, dust, layers of old paint and some critter droppings...this had been in a covered barn area for sometime so she was in need of some TLC!!



Getting there....

TA DAH!!!



Does that look like a palm tree?? haha..






I love how the little basket looks as a drawer
I added a chalkboard to both the inside and the outside door


This project was definately a labor of love! 

What do you think??

Can't wait to show you my new/old lamp project! 
Have a blessed day my friends

I am joining the party at Between Naps on The Porch/Metamorphosis Monday
and Thrifty Decor Chic
DIY By Design

4 comments:

  1. What a great job! I don't know why I'm so surprised by these transformations, but I am! It's amazing to see the finished result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this little armoire. I was just looking through your blog. Thanks for coming by and I hope you will join my weekly party some time if you haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute idea! I have an armoire, I need to do something with it......
    You gave me an idea!

    Cambrie

    ReplyDelete