August 11, 2011

Packing Up


I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post...time rolls by doesn't it! I have been just a little busy packing and getting things ready for the move. This is the first time I have moved right into another home without renting first. The paperwork times two is crazy!! Trying to keep it all separate and on top of it is a job!

The kids start school in just over a week and I am not looking forward to the busyness that brings. My oldest son is starting his senior year and my youngest is finishing his last in junior high. Where does the time go?? 

This is what my home looks like right now...



Boxes everywhere....
I guess the good part is that I really don't care if the house is picked up because it still looks like a mess..those that know me realize I can't do this very long, it drives me CRAZY!! 

I had ordered a beautiful lantern light fixture for our new home and it came in yesterday. I am super excited to see it up and can't wait to share a picture of it with you. I hope to be back soon with a sneak peek of the new house. 

Hope you are all enjoying the last few days of summer with your kiddos. I myself am looking forward to some FALL weather and gearing up for the BARN SALE..yippee!!

Have a blessed day my friends!!


1 comment:

  1. Tiffany---- Super Excited for your Move!!! What fun!!
    I'm with you- Cannot believe school is starting- AND am Ready for some Fall Weather!!!
    We are Pumped about the Barn Sale Too--- Contracts are rolling in....Can't wait to see you!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete