August 15, 2011

A Peek and a Prize

Hey girls..Happy Monday to you all!

As promised I had a chance to get over to the house and snap a few pictures. 
The new light is not up yet but I wanted to show you a picture of the kitchen, living room and master bath..


If I had my choice the cabinets would be white but this would be my second pick. Rich, dark cabinets with bronze hardware and stainless appliances. 


Pretty fireplace!


Master bath sinks and garden tub to the right. Loving the mirrors!

It's just a mini peek but I look forward to decorating and sharing as I go!

In other news..I am one of those people that rarely enters contests or drawings because I never win and think its just a waste of my time. Back in July I entered a drawing that Layla at The Lettered was hosting. Guess what....I WON!!!!  
I was not aware of my win until I was cleaning out my SPAM box (darn it) and came across an email from Layla saying that I won. I knew some time had passed and I emailed her to say sorry for the delay and explained about the SPAM box. I kinda forgot about it and guess what..today I got a package in the mail from Bella Inspirations with my prize!!
Did I mention I was soooooo excited and that I never win anything...
Here is what I won...





A beautiful pillow (I have a pillow problem)!! Thank you soooo much to Layla and Bella Inspirations for the giveaway and for sending it even though time had passed!! 
If you haven't already checked out The Lettered Cottage (who hasn't) I love Layla and Kevin and always am inspired by their creativity!
If you haven't checked out Bella Inspirations (www.etsy.com/shop/Lblaswich) you need to! She is an interior designer and textile designer with some beautiful things. 

Next time you hesitate about entering a giveaway think again...I know I will!!
Yippee!!!

Have a beautiful Monday!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete