February 22, 2011

A Special Night

Hellooo girlies!! I hope you all had an eventful weekend...mine was quiet. Not that there is anything wrong with a quiet weekend, sometimes I need that desperately.

The Friday before Valentines Day the men at my parent's church hosted a Valentines
dinner in honor of ladies. They served us a nice dinner, had a speaker and a fun band. My dad
 invited the special ladies in his life (Mom, me, my daughter, and my sis in law) and I was proud to be one of them!

It was a fun and memorable evening that I will remember always!

Thank you Dad for wanting to serve, for wanting to make me feel special, for encouraging
me to be the person God wants me to be, for teaching me to stand up and speak up, for the importance
of family, and for being the first man I ever loved!!
I love you more than you will ever know and I am proud of the man you are!












Yes..I ate every bite!!

I pray you have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment