October 29, 2010

Getting Ready for the Barn Chicks

Yeah!! Its Friday..no cross country, no football, just rest and relaxation!! Yeah right, I'm geering up for the Barn Chicks Show!!

Are you coming?? Grab the girls and head on down to Gonzalez for a beautiful day filled with super vendors. Look in my sidebar for a teaser of who is coming. Lots of yummy treats and some super Christmas gifts for those who haven't started or have (really)??

I would love to see you there!! I pray you have a wonderful weekend filled with doing things you love with the people you love!

I'm gonna get my painting and decorating on!!




Bins full of possibility!! What can I create today??hmmm...
Happy Halloween Ya'll!!

1 comment:

  1. I see lots of things I want, I hope you sell them to me cheap.

    ReplyDelete