October 4, 2010

Birthdays and a Getaway

 Where does the time go I ask ya?? It seems like yesterday all these beauties were babies...well they will always be my babies! My youngest turned 13 yesterday and we celebrated with family and friends! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY! I can't believe I actually have 3 teens in the house. Not for long though my daughter turns 20 in a couple of months...ugh..what?? I know I'm not that old, I just started young..yeah, yeah that's what I'll keep telling myself. What a joy you have been Brandt and I look forward to watching you grow into the man God wants you to be. You make me proud to call you mine and I pray the next year is filled with wonderful memories we will cherish forever! I LOVE YOU!





Brandt and his oma!


Cousin Campbell, isn't she cute??


Oldest son..am I shrinking??





Happy Birthday Baby!! My kids never want a store bought cake, they think they taste weird! Hmm, is that a compliment??       

I hope you all have a beautiful week!! As the song goes...I'm leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again..actually I will be back next Sunday. I'm taking a trip with my mother in law to see my sis in law in Tennessee!! I am beyond EXCITED! Just the girls for 5 days...giddy!! I hear the weather is a beauty. I will miss you all but look forward to blogging about all my adventures when I return. Happy Fall week and get out there and enjoy it...I AM!!

What do you think of the new page?? My future son in law fixed it for me..Is he scoring big points or what?? I love him! 

Leave a comment, I love to hear from you!!

4 comments:

  1. Tiff, love your new header and background! Good job. The boys look so handsome! I still can't stop forget Brandt and the Mutton Bustin' . . . that's just what stays in my brain!

    Hope you have an awesome trip. You'll make it tons of fun for everyone!

    And YES, you MUST BE SHRINKING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't that nice of my future son in law..he is the best! Thanks for the comment on the boys..Brandt will think that's funny! I know I'm shrinking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy brthday to your child!

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Toyin for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete