November 20, 2010

I Feel a Wedding Coming On

My daughter and I spent yesterday trying on her wedding dress and doing some shopping together! I love spending time with her and with her busy schedule (work and school) it's a rare thing lately.

The dress fit like a glove and she looked amazing in it!

I sometimes have to pinch myself, it seems like yesterday she was just a little girl  (I know she will always be my little girl) but WOW where does the time go??  I have enjoyed dreaming about this day with her and hope to make it so very special! I love you sweet girl, and God could have not picked a more perfect person for you to spend your life with.

I look forward to preparing for your special day and making some great memories along the way! So proud to be your momma!!



These are not the shoes, but the right color! Of course they would be PINK!



Still deciding on the headpiece??


This picture brings tears to my eyes!!  I am in trouble aren't I?? (Crying)
I Love You!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. what special moments! I will LOVE sharing this time with my girls! I have a ways to go yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lissa, these are great memories to cherish forever!

    ReplyDelete