January 10, 2011

Celebrating

Isn't it amazing how fast time flies these days! It seems like one minute your kids are making their way through high school and the next they have been out for several years. This weekend we celebrated my future son-in-laws birthday with his sweet family. We grabbed a bite to eat then went back to his parents house for chocolate cake..yummy! I adore this sweet family and feel so incredibly blessed to have them as part of our lives!
Cory has been part of our family for 5 years now (I know crazy)! He and my daughter met when she was a freshman in high school and she has not dated anyone else since! They are high school sweethearts! I could not have picked a better young man to call my "son" and love my daughter. Cory from all of us, WE LOVE YOU and wish you the happiest 22nd birthday ever!!




The happy couple 
Cory and his momma

Such a sweet person..Love her!

The kids

Cory's mom and dad

Happy Birthday Cory!! May all your dreams come true!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so lucky to be apart of yalls and to be getting married to such a wonderful young woman, she means the world to me and couldn't be luckier to join a family as great as yalls! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so sweet. I wonder what it will be like when my girls begin to meet a boy they like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post. Family is so important! Yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete