March 28, 2011

Fun Times in Round Top

Hello peeps, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! It was a warm one on Saturday when a couple of my girlfriends, my mom and I, loaded up and took a short, 2 hour drive to Warrenton/Round Top Tx. I love girl time and boy did we have a ton of laughs!! I am terrible about taking pictures and capturing every moment..I am too busy shopping girls!!..but managed to snap a couple before we got started.
It was a fun day but I was exhausted when we pulled in around 9:00 pm, dusty, sweaty and tired!!
I took some newbies along this time and they both said they loved it and wanted to go back..in fact, one of them bought more than any of us..I won't tell which one...




I found a few goodies to bring home with me...


This old wood crate was calling my name. I can use this in many areas of my home to make small arrangements in but for now it was long enough to put on my farm table and hold something pretty!



I love the old lettering inscribed on the box


This old sugar sack I bought for a steal..$5.00 and will make a cute pillow

This is my favorite thing..a french rug with the look of an old grain sack! Can't wait to put this down!!

It was such a fun weekend!!  I hope your weekend was filled with lots of  laughter and fun memories too!

I found the cutest frame before I left and can't wait to show you what I did with it!
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment