March 24, 2011

A Recipe and Round Top

These gorgeous days of Spring are upon us here in the South and I am loving it!!
I have spent days out in the yard planting,weeding, watering and just enjoying this beautiful season.
After working outside all day, nothing tastes better than a quick meal made from easy ingredients.
The warmer weather means alot of meals on the grill and a lot of outside dining for this family.
It's quick, easy and tastes YUMMY!

Balsamic Chicken and Tortellini

3 Chicken Breasts (I used Italian Marinated)
1 Bag Tortellini

Mix together:
1/3 c. Olive Oil
1/3 c. Balsamic Vinegar
Cherry Tomatoes
Fresh Basil (I got to use some from my garden)
Salt and Pepper

Cook your tortellini and grill your chicken (cut into cubes)
Toss all together in a large bowl with ingredients and chill (or not)
Serve with Ciabatta or French Bread
Easy Peasy!!







I am super excited! In two days I am headed to Round Top Tx. with some girlfriends!
I love, love, love this place. If you haven't been it's a flea market/antique lovers paradise with so much eye candy and inspiration for miles. I have a few specific things I am looking for and will let you know what treasure I find when I return...
Have a wonderful weekend my friends and enjoy the sunshine!

The lazy days are upon us!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the food looks awesome and that cat is so adorable!! Glad I found your blog. Really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff - looking forward to lots of great shopping! We will be there Sunday - hope you leave some treasures behind for us!

    ReplyDelete