March 8, 2011

Organizing Makes Me Happy

Hello girlies..I have been busy sanding and getting a bench ready for a new paint job and working on a little house decorating for a client. While at the thrift store a couple of weeks ago I picked up some metal boxes not knowing what I was going to do with them..imagine that! My little craft drawer was in need of a little organizing and so I put them to good use. One day I hope to have a craft room but until then I will have to endure stuff in different places all over the house (sorry for taking your closet hubby..). This is my craft drawer before..just thrown in there..




Sorry for the fuzzy images, I dropped my camera and now it is doing weird things..a new camera is on the list! These metal boxes were only 25 cents each..are you kidding me?




I had this wine box already and glad I didn't throw it away, it makes a great organizer.


I now have a place for ribbon, glue sticks, old handles (don't ask), twine, etc..

Organizing makes me happy..does it you?? I really need a new camera....Hope to get the bench done in a couple of days to show you and then start on hubby's dresser (sshhh he doesn't know yet)!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was way more organized then I am. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete