March 31, 2011

A Chalkboard Frame

Hi girlies..I hope you are having a great week and your getting some sunshine wherever you may be.. I had the chance to hit the thrift store last week and found a beautiful frame but I wasn't too thrilled with the picture in it. I knew it would make a beautiful chalkboard so I brought it home and took it apart to see if I could use the existing picture as a board..guess what it WORKED! 

 This is the back of the board. I used 2 coats of chalkboard paint


 Backside of the frame..did you need to see this..probably not!


This is the picture on the front, I tried to remove the paper and then decided to turn it over and use the back..duh..


I do love how it turned out!! Did I mention it cost me a whole $2.00..
 This quote is one of my favorites... The red walls..not so much..they are soon to get a makeover..stay tuned..
Have a beautiful day!

I love hearing from you..talk to me girlies!


2 comments: