September 29, 2010

FALL INSPIRATION








Tin buckets found at TJ Maxx filled with rice and insert candles. Set a plant atop a cake stand and add some candy corn for a fall table setting.



An Old Wooden Dough Bowl with a lantern and some fall colored pumpkins and berries



Isn't this fun, add some candy corn, nuts, or black beans for fillers in your candle lanterns or candle centerpieces. Looks great at night all lit up!



A black urn on the porch with some pumpkins and garland. The sign was made for me years ago. Doesn't this say Welcome Fall!!



This cute fall banner was made with scrap burlap and stenciled with black paint and put together with jute. You can create different ones for different seasons



Some old books wrapped with ribbon and add some fall leaves. Fill a candle holder with pumpins and add a candle.
Fall decorating doesn't have to be expensive. Use what you have, change it around and add some color. Little touches is all it takes to make your home ready for fall. Now grab a cup of coffee, light a candle, open a window and enjoy these days before they change..

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm finally a follower. Cute goodies, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks cozy! great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! I'm so excited you looked at my blog!! You inspire me so thanks for leaving a comment!! I am truly humbled. Much love:)

    ReplyDelete