September 27, 2010

Fun Room Makeover

Fall is here!! Isn't this weather the greatest!!! It feels so great outside it just puts a spring in your step, or a gobble in your waddle, or a.....well you get the idea. Have I told you lately how much I enjoy my job? Well I love it!! I get to take peoples personal spaces and turn them into something fun and beautiful. Today I went and finished this teen room for a friend of mine and I am so happy with the way it turned out. Sorry I did not get any BEFORE pics, but lets just say it had a maroon (Aggie) colored wall with brown furniture. NOT ANY MORE..So what did she want you ask?? Well let's take a looksey...Did I mention I love this job..














Pink and Leopard and Bling!! Oh what FUN!!
Have a wonderful day...ITS GREAT TO BE A GIRL!!

1 comment: