September 25, 2010

I Choose Love!

It seems like months ago I was starting my family and the years have somehow flown by! Where do they go I ask ya?? I remember holding these babies in my arms and thinking "I could do this for the rest of my life". Guess what I have... In the beginning it was easy when their needs were so small and the biggest worry was when to feed them and put them to bed. 


As they have grown the needs have become greater and the time I spend praying for them seems to weigh more heavily on my heart. Love always seems easy in the beginning doesn't it?? Anything but a choice, it costs us little and brings much satisfaction. Other times choosing love means choosing to open our hearts to hurt and rejection.  I am so thankful for a God that loves me! He did have a choice, and he chose LOVE!  1John 4:19 says "We love because he first loved us."





I know the days ahead will be filled with their own challenges and triumphs but even in the midst of all that the world will throw at me.... I still choose LOVE!!
Crazy kids!

She will hate this picture!!

How did this happen?? Overnight it seems..

My youngest baby!

Sports are LIFE! No Kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment